Get RAC Breakdown Cover provided by Freeway

Get complete peace of mind with RAC Breakdown Cover.

With RAC Breakdown cover provided by Freeway, you can get Roadside Assistance and Recovery, as well as At Home assistance if your vehicle refuses to budge.

You can add RAC Breakdown Cover to any of your motor insurance policies – speak to one of our agents today!


Roadside Assistance

We’ll fix your vehicle at the roadside, as long as you’re over 1/4 mile away from home.


We’ll take you and your vehicle to your chosen destination anywhere in the UK.

At Home

We’ll attend if your car breaks down at home, or within 1/4 mile of your home.

Onward Travel

We’ll provide a courtesy car, hotel accommodation or alternative transport for you and your vehicle.

Prefer to speak to someone?

01928 520 521